If you have a My VMware account, you can sign up for vRealize Log Insight Cloud using your VMware ID. If you do not have a My VMware account, you can create a VMware ID and then sign up for vRealize Log Insight Cloud.
- If you do not have a VMware ID, set up a My VMware account with your corporate email address at https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/login.
- If you do not have an invitation email containing a link to sign up for vRealize Log Insight Cloud, request for the email using a Request Form.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
Note: Ensure that you are not opted out of VMware marketing emails and check your junk folder for any email communications from VMware. If you do not receive any activation links within one or two days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the manual link from VMware Cloud Services.
- Sign up for vRealize Log Insight Cloud using your VMware ID.
- Log in to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID. If you are not redirected to the vRealize Log Insight Cloud page, go to https://www.mgmt.cloud.vmware.com/li.
- You enter a trial subscription by clicking Start my Trial in the pop-up window. When your trial subscription ends, you can use a free subscription or activate a paid subscription. For more information, see vRealize Log Insight Cloud Subscriptions and Billing.
- An organization is created and you are designated as the organization owner.