You can view the alerts that have been triggered in the last hour, day, or week. You can also view details for the last 100 alerts triggered.
To view the recent alerts triggered for your organization, expand the main menu and select. Alerts appear in a time-line view and a detailed view.
The first panel displays a time-line view of the recent alerts. You can click a period in the upper-right corner of the panel to view the alerts triggered in the last hour, day, or week. You can also hover over each alert in the time-line to view the time at which the alert was triggered.
The second panel displays the following details for the last 100 alerts triggered for your organization:
- Name and description of the alert
- Tagging of the alert type
Note: Periodic alerts are tagged as "Total Count" and real-time alerts are tagged as "On Every Match".
- Time at which the alert was triggered
- How long ago the alert was triggered
When you click the three dots icon for an alert, you can select the following menu items:
- You can view the data and threshold with which the alert was triggered.
- You can view and edit the alert definition.
- You can view the query and the data corresponding to the query for the alert.