You can enable one or more alerts defined by you or any other administrator in your organization. You can also disable alerts indefinitely or for a specific period.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight Cloud web user interface as an administrator.
- Click the two arrows icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the main menu.
- Navigate to . Each alert displays information about whether it is enabled or disabled.
- You can disable one alert or multiple alerts.
- To enable or disable one alert, locate the alert and click the three dots icon against it.
- To enable or disable multiple alerts, select the check boxes against the alerts.
- Do either of the following:
Task Steps Enable one or more alerts.
- To enable one alert, click Enable.
- To enable multiple alerts, click Actions and then click Enable.
Disable one or more alerts.
- To disable one alert, click Disable and then select the period for which you want to disable the alert.
- To disable multiple alerts, click Actions and then click Disable. Select the period for which you want to disable the alert.
To disable one or more alerts indefinitely, select Forever.To disable one or more alerts for a custom period, select Custom Range and define the period. The alerts are disabled during the period and enabled before and after the period.