You can download the archived logs from a log archival configuration in vRealize Log Insight Cloud to an Amazon S3 bucket of your choice.
Note: You cannot view or search archived logs in vRealize Log Insight Cloud. You can only view the logs in the Amazon S3 bucket to which you download them.
- Provide write permissions to the AWS account for vRealize Log Insight Cloud.
- Ensure that you have an Amazon S3 bucket to which you can download the archived logs.
- Click the two arrows icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the main menu.
- Navigate to .
- Click the three dots icon to the left of a log archival configuration and click View Archives.
- In the Archives section, select the archived logs that you want to download.
Tip: To view the logs according to the time during which they were archived, click the text in the upper-right corner of the section. You can also perform this action in the Downloads section to view the logs based on the time during which they were downloaded.
- In the S3 Bucket text box, enter the name of the Amazon S3 bucket to which you want to download the selected logs.
- Select the relevant check boxes under the S3 Bucket text box.
- Click Download.