You can modify or clone a saved query in the Explore Logs page.
- Expand the main menu and click Explore Logs.
- Click the three dots icon in the upper-right corner and select Open Saved Query.
- In the pop-up window, click a query to open it.
- In the Explore Logs page, modify the query according to your requirement. For more information, see Searching for Logs.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the three dots icon and do either of the following:
- If you are modifying the query, select Save.
- If you are cloning the query, select Save As. In the pop-up window, enter a name and description for the cloned query and click Save.