You can create a duplicate of an imported or extracted field.
Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Log Insight Cloud web user interface as an administrator.
- Click the two arrows icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the main menu.
- Go to the Explore Logs page.
- To open the Fields page, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Fields section. This page lists all vRealize Log Insight Cloud fields by organizing them into two groups - fields found in queries and fields found in other fields.
- Locate the field you want to clone. You can use the Filter field to search.
- Click the three dots icon next to the field and select Clone.
Note: You cannot clone indexed fields.The Clone Field window appears and displays the field's values and the name of the field you cloned with the word copy appended.
- Optionally, provide or modify the following values:
- Name of the field in the Field Name text box
- The field type and regular expression value in the Extracted Value section
- The pre and post context regular expressions in the Location Context section
- Keywords in the Additional Context section
- Click Save.