Modify the order in which routing filters are evaluated for log ingestion into indexed or non-indexed partitions. Routing filters for non-indexed partitions are evaluated first, followed by indexed partitions. The default indexed partition is always the last partition into which logs are ingested, if no other routing filter matches.
- If you have a trial subscription, you must activate log partitions before using them. To activate partitions, go to Enable Partitions. and click
- If you have a free subscription, you cannot use log partitions.
- If you have a premium subscription, log partitions are available by default, and you do not have to activate the feature.
- Click the two arrows icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the main menu.
- Navigate to .
- Click Ingestion Order and then click Indexed Partitions or Non-Indexed Partitions.
- Click a partition and drag it to the position that you want.
Note: You cannot modify the ingestion order of a decommissioned partition.
- Click Save.