You can search for log events in the Home page. You can also view widgets that contain information about log trends, event types, alerts, and so on. As an administrator, you can decide which widgets are displayed for the members of your organization.
- To search for log events, do the following:
The search result is a list of log events that contain the keywords.
- Enter keywords in the search text box.
- Optionally, click the calendar icon to provide a date range for the log results.
- Click the search icon.
To modify the time interval of the results, click the date range in the upper-right corner of the Home page.
Clicking the last search result labeled Log Query opens the Explore Logs page to find logs that contain the keywords. You can modify this query if needed. For more information, see Searching for Logs.
- In the System Overview section, you can view widgets that provide information about log volume trends, event types, favorite dashboards, recent alerts, and so on.
- To view the query for a widget, click the title of the widget.
- To modify the time interval for the information displayed in the widgets, click the date range in the upper-right corner of the section.
- If you are an administrator, you can decide which widgets are displayed for the members of your organization in the System Overview section. You can also resize and reposition the widgets.
To add, remove, or resize widgets, click the three dots icon in the upper-right corner of the section and click Edit Home Page.
- To add a widget, expand a category in the Widget Categories pane and drag a widget under the category to the Home page.
- To remove a widget, click the trash icon in the upper right corner of the widget.
- To resize a widget, drag the double-headed arrow icons in the lower-left and lower-right corners of the widget.
- To reposition a widget, drag it across the page.
Click Save when done.