When you sign up for a VMware Cloud service, or when someone invites you to join a service, you receive an email invitation containing a link that you use to sign up.
- Use one of the following links to refer or sign up for the vRealize Network Insight Cloud trial service:
You will receive the service activation link to log in to vRealize Network Insight Cloud.Note:
- Cloud Services Lead Referral, or
- Sign up for vRealize Network Insight Cloud trial service.
You sign up for VMware Cloud services with your VMware ID. If you do not have a My VMware account, you create one as you sign up.
- To request for the trial service, you must use the same email ID that you entered at the time of creating VMware ID.
- Ensure that you are not opted-out of VMware marketing emails and check your junk folder for any email communications from VMware. If you don't receive any activation links within one or two days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the manual link from the Cloud services.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
- Sign up for VMware Cloud:
- If you have a VMware ID, follow the steps to sign up to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID credentials.
- If you do not have a VMware ID, follow the steps to create your My VMware account, and sign up to VMware Cloud.
- Log in to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID. If you are not redirected to the vRealize Network Insight Cloud page, go to https://www.mgmt.cloud.vmware.com/.
What to do next
To get started with vRealize Network Insight Cloud, follow these general steps:
|Use the Before You Onboard with vRealize Network Insight Cloud to gather the information you need to get started with vRealize Network Insight Cloud.|
|Carry out vRealize Network Insight Cloud specific tasks. For more information, refer to Using vRealize Network Insight Cloud.|
|Invite users to your organizations. See how to manage users and more in Using VMware Cloud.|