You can use the following sample queries to filter or search the data related to the load balancer.
- vm where lbServiceNodes is set - Lists all the VMs that are hosting an application where load is distributed.
- vm where lbServiceNodes is set and PowerState !='POWEREDON' - Lists all the VMs that are hosting a load balanced application, but currently non-functional.
- pool member where state = 'DISABLED' - Lists all pool members that are disabled.
- Count of Pool Memebers where Service Port = '80' - Provides the count of all pool members for a particular type of service that are running on port 80.
- service node where virtual machine is not set - Lists all service nodes that are using the physical server as an application server or the vCenter Server that is hosting the VMs is not added in vRealize Network Insight