You can add Cisco Nexus switches as a data source in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Note: If you have a Nexus device configured with multiple Virtual Device Contexts (VDC) then you need to individually specify VDC associated IP address as separate data sources.
- On the Settings page, click Accounts and Data Sources.
- Click Add Source.
- Under Routers & Switches, click the Cisco Nexus switch that you want to add and provide the required information.
Option Action Collector VM Select a collector VM from the drop-down menu. IP Address/FQDN Enter the IP address or the FQDN details. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password.Note: To know about the supported products and versions, see Supported Products and Versions.
- Define the polling interval for the configuration data collection. You can set the polling interval from 10 minutes to 7 days.
- Preset - Select the interval time from the predefined time set.
- Custom Interval - Set a value and select Minutes, Hours, and Days.
- In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- (Optional) In the Notes text box, you can add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.