The search-based notifications can be categorized as follows:
- System-based notification
- User-defined notification
- Select the condition when you want to receive the notifications.
- Define how frequently you want to receive the notifications.
- Enter the email recipients for each notification (by default, your email ID is present in the receiver's list; you can also add multiple email IDs).
- It is mandatory for you to assign a name to the search-based notification.
- It is mandatory to select the severity of a search-based event that is marked as a problem.
- The user-defined events are uniquely identified by the search criteria.
- You can specify the notification frequency as Immediately or As a daily digest.
You can manage your notifications from the Settings > Search-based Notifications page. On the Search-based Notifications page, you can view the existing notifications, edit them, activate or deactivate them, and also delete unwanted notifications.