In vRealize Network Insight Cloud, you can add your VMware vCenter Server, VMware NSX-T, and VMware HCX that are deployed in the Google Cloud VMware Engine.
Configuring Google Cloud VMware Engine in vRealize Network Insight Cloud
To get insight about your vCenter Server, NSX-T, and VMware HCX that are deployed in the Google Cloud VMware Engine, you must add the vCenter, NSX-T, and VMware HCX in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Add vCenter Server
To add vCenter Server for the Google Cloud VMware Engine, you must use the VMware Cloud (VMC) - VMware vCenter data source option in the UI. Ensure you have Cloud Administrator privilege.
- On the vRealize Network Insight Cloud UI, go to .
- Under VMware Cloud (VMC), click VMC - vCenter.
- In the Add a VMware Cloud (VMC) - VMware vCenter page, do the following:
- Select the Collector VM.
- Provide the vCenter FQDN/IP address.
- Provide the user credentials for your vCenter Server.
- Click Validate.
- Enter Nickname and Notes (Optional) for the data source and click SUBMIT.
Add NSX-T Manager
In case you have selected the Enable latency metric collection check box, you get NSX-T latency collector not configured alert. You can disable the alert or edit the NSX-T Manager data source and clear the Enable latency metric collection check box.
Add VMware HCX
You can add VMware HCX that are deployed in the Google Cloud VMware Engine in vRealize Network Insight Cloud. To know how to add VMware HCX, see Add VMware HCX topic.
What to Do Next
Once the data collection starts, you can view the data source related information in vRealize Network Insight. To know about entity details, see Viewing Entity Details topic.