For adding a VMware Cloud on AWS NSX Manager as a Data Source in to vRealize Network Insight, you need a refresh token.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud services console.
- Under My Services, click VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Select the desired Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
- Click the Support tab.
- Make a note of the NSX Manager IP address.
- Click on the organization name on the top banner.
Note: Ensure that the organization resides in the selected SDDC.
- Generate the API token.
For procedure, see Generate API Tokens.Note: To generate the API token, you must have the Administrator and the NSX Cloud Admin privileges.
You can use this token for authenticating all VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs on the organization.