In vRealize Network Insight, you can modify the configuration of an existing generic router or switch by uploading new configuration file.
- On the Settings page, click Accounts and Data Sources.
- Click the Edit Data Source icon next to the generic router or switch data source you want to edit.
- Click Replace File and upload the new device configuration file.
- (Optional) To view your uploaded device configuration file, click Upload History.
You can view, download, and delete the last five uploaded device configuration files.
- Click Validate.
- (Optional) In the Nickname text box, change the nickname.
- Click Submit.