You must create a user in the AWS account to get the Amazon Access Key ID and the corresponding Secret Access Key, which you use during addition of data source in vRealize Network Insight.
- Log in to the AWS console.
- Go to .
- On the Add user page, enter a User name, select the Programmatic access check box, and click Next Permission.
- Under the Set Permission group, click Attached existing policies directly, and then search and select an account policy that you created previously.
- For a primary AWS Account, select the primary account policy.
- For a standard AWS Account, select the standard account policy.
- Click .
- Click Create user.
- Note down the Access key ID and Secret access key .