You must create a user in the AWS account to get the Amazon Access Key ID and the corresponding Secret Access Key, which you use during addition of data source in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
- Log in to the AWS console.
- Go to .
- On the Add user page, enter a User name, select the Programmatic access check box, and click Next Permission.
- Under the Set Permission group, click Attached existing policies directly, and then search and select an account policy that you created previously.
- For a primary AWS Account, select the primary account policy.
- For a standard AWS Account, select the standard account policy.
- Click .
- Click Create user.
- Note down the Access key ID and Secret access key .