You can create a user defined event through the search.
- Click the create notification icon on the search result window.
The Configure User Defined Event page opens.
- Enter a unique name for the event.
- Select the check box to mark the event as a problem and select the severity.
- Enter the unique search criteria.
- Select the condition when you want to receive the notifications.
- Select the notification frequency as Immediately or As a daily digest.
- Specify the email address.
- To configure SNMP server, click Configure SNMP trap.
If you have already configured the SNMP server, select the Send SNMP Trap to IP-address.
You can click Change to modify the SNMP configuration.
- Click Save.