You must add data sources into vRealize Network Insight Cloud to gather data of your data center.
- All: Displays all the available data sources.
- With Problems: Displays the data sources where vRealize Network Insight Cloud has found a problem.
- With Recommendations: Displays auto generated recommendations from vRealize Network Insight Cloud for the data sources that require additional information.
- Disabled: Displays the data sources that have been disabled.
|Type(Nickname)||Displays name of the data source.|
|Identifier||Displays IP address or FQDN details for the Data Source.|
|Last Collection||Displays the last collection time on which the data is collected.|
|Discovered VMs||Displays the number of VMs that have been discovered for that data source.
Note: The Discovered VMs column is populated only if the data source is vCenter or AWS source.
|Flows||Displays the flows count for the data source.|
|Data Collection||Indicates if the date collection on the data source is enabled or not.|
vRealize Network Insight Cloud provides the following functions to enable easy access to the information of data sources.
- You can search a data source by name, IP address, or by the collector VM name by using the search bar locate above the column headers.
- You can filter information by different data sources in the Type( Nickname) column.
- You can filter information by various collector VMs in the Collector VM column.
vRealize Network Insight Cloud enables you to add different types of VMware products and other third party data sources ranging from public cloud, containers, firewalls, routers and switches, and load balancers.