In vRealize Network Insight, you can view insight about Fortinet firewall.
vRealize Network Insight supports the following Fortinet entities -
- Fortinet Manager
- Fortinet ADOM - Fortinet Administrative Domain details
- Fortinet VDOM - Fortinet Virtual Domain details. vRealize Network Insight supports only Flow-based filtering is supported. Transparent mode is not supported.
- Fortinet Address - List of ADOM specific Addresses. vRealize Network Insight support ipmask, iprange, and NSX fabric connectors.
- Fortinet Address Groups - List of ADOM specific address groups
- Fortinet Dynamic Addresses - List of ADOM specific dynamic addresses (VDOM Mapped Addresses)
- Fortinet Dynamic Address Groups - List of ADOM specific dynamic address groups (VDOM Mapped Address Groups)
- Fortinet Dynamic Interfaces - List of ADOM specific dynamic interfaces.
- Fortinet Zones - List of ADOM specific zones.
- Fortinet Services - List of manual and auto generated services for each ADOM.
- Fortinet Service Groups - List of service groups for each ADOM.
- Fortinet Policy - Fortinet Policies for each ADOM. We currently support only IPv4 policies, Fortinet Global Header Policies, and Fortinet Global Footer policies.
- Fortinet Policy Packages - List of Policy packages. The policy packages name also contain the path to the policy package preceding the name of package.
- Fortinet Devices - List of Fortinet devices that are associated with the FortiManager.
- Fortinet Device Groups - List of Fortinet Device Groups specified by the user.
The followings are not supported:
- VM to VM path in NAT mode.
- VM to VM path for physical devices in transparent mode.
- Advanced (non-IP based) policy properties like User, User Group, Application, and Security Profile.