You can add VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud as a data source in vRealize Network Insight.
Ensure the following:
- You have not already added a VMware SD-WAN data source.
- You must have any of the following permissions or roles:
- Standard Admin
- Customer Support
- You have added at least one VMware SD-WAN SKU license.
Note: In the vRealize Network Insight Cloud free trial period offer, you can add and get all VMware SD-WAN features. However, after you purchase a plan, you cannot add or access VMware SD-WAN data until you add the SD-WAN SKU to your setup.
For more information on available features, see Comparing Feature Based on License Edition.
- On the Settings page, click Accounts and Data Sources.
- Click Add Source.
- Under SD-WAN, click VeloCloud.
- In the Add a New VeloCloud Account or Source page, provide the required information.
Option Action Collector VM Select a collector VM from the drop-down menu. VCO URL Enter the VCO URL that you want to add as a data source. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password.
- Click Validate.
- In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- (Optional) In the Notes text box, you can add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.
What to do next
Note: You can see the View Instruction option in Note: Netflow collection should be enabled for all the Profiles and Edges.