You can add VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud as a data source in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Ensure the following:
- You have not already added a VMware SD-WAN data source.
- You must have one of the following permissions or roles:
Note: For more information on VMware SD-WAN roles, see Roles and Privilege Levels.
- Enterprise Standard Admin
- Enterprise Superuser
- Enterprise Support
- You have added at least one VMware SD-WAN SKU license.
Note: In the vRealize Network Insight Cloud free trial period offer, you can add and get all VMware SD-WAN features. However, after you purchase a plan, you cannot add or access VMware SD-WAN data until you add the SD-WAN SKU to your setup.
- On the Settings page, click Accounts and Data Sources.
- Click Add Source.
- Under SD-WAN, click VeloCloud.
- In the Add a New VeloCloud Account or Source page, provide the required information.
Option Action Collector VM Select a collector VM from the drop-down menu. VCO URL Enter the VCO URL that you want to add as a data source. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password. Web Proxy (Optional) Select a web proxy from the drop-down menu.Note: The Web Proxy (Optional) is visible only if you have configured a web proxy in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
- Click VALIDATE.
- In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- In the Notes (Optional) text box, you can add a note if necessary.
- Click SUBMIT.
What to do next
Note: You can see the View Instruction option in Note: Netflow collection should be enabled for all the Profiles and Edges.
Note: By default, for vRealize Network Insight Cloud trial, you get information related to only 15 Edges. And out of these 15 Edges, you see Edge related information for only those Edges for which vRealize Network Insight Cloud has received flows in the initial one hour after you enable the Netflow collection for the Edges