In vRealize Network Insight, you can add Fortinet FortiManager as a data source:
Verify the following:
- You are using FortiManager version 6.0.1.
- You have at least the Restricted User role with access to all ADOMs and policy packages.
- You have the rpc-permit read-write access enabled from Command Line Interface (CLI).
To configure the rpc permission, use the following command in FortiManager CLI:
config system admin user edit "<administrator name>" set rpc-permit [none | read | read-write ] end
- In the Settings page, click .
- Under the Firewall section, click Fortinet FortiManager.
- On the Add a New Fortinet FortiManager Account or Source page, enter the required information:
Option Action Collector VM Select the collector VM from the drop-down menu. IP Address/FQDN Enter the IP Address or the FQDN details. Username Enter the user name you want to use for this data source. Password Enter the password.
- Click Validate.
- In the Nickname text box, enter a nick name for the data source.
- (Optional) In the Note text box, you can add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.