Users can selectively disable events and prevent notifications from being sent in future.
To disable event notification
- On the event, click the Show All link (if there is more than one instance of an event) to display all instances of the event.
- Hover on the instance of the event, whose notification you want to disable. This displays a set of icons, click the Archive icon .
- In the Event specific dialog box, select the Disable all events of this type in future checkbox, and then click Save.
- On the top-right corner of Home page, click the Profile icon, and then click Settings.
- In the Settings section, click Event Notifications to see a list of all enabled and disabled events.
- On the enabled event that you want to disable, in the Enabled column, click the left-side space of the respective slider.
- In the Confirm Action dialog box, click Yes.