If you have configured Security Certificate Validation as Manual Acceptance, then you need to accept the new certificate (TLS/SSL X.509) to configure the vIDM or LDAP successfully.
You can review and accept the security certificate when you see the security alert message notification. To accept the certificate, do the following:
- For vIDM, when you see the VMware Identity Manager security certificate update alert message notification, click ACCEPT.
- For LDAPS, when you see the LDAP Security certificate update alert message notification, click ACCEPT.
- For LDAPS, If the number of certificates update available is more than two, you see Certificate update available since <date>. Click here to review and accept in the LDAP tab.
- Click Click here to review and accept for the LDAPS server you want to review and accept the updated certificate.
- Review the certificate, and click ACCEPT.