This section consists of few examples for the supported NAT flow in vRealize Network Insight.
In the above topology, E2, E3, LDRs, VMs ( VM1, VM2, VM3, VM4) are part of NAT domain E1. Anything above E1 such as uplink of E1 is part of default NAT domain. The above topology consists of the following:
The flow from VM1 to VM2 and vice versa is reported in vRealize Network Insight. Similarly the flow from VM3 to VM4 and vice versa is reported.
- VM1 and VM2 are part of E2 domain.
- VM3 and VM4 are part of E2 domain.
- E2 and E3 NAT domains are child domains of E1 NAT domain.
- E1 is the single child of default NAT domain.
- VM5 and VM6 are part of E1 NAT domain.
- Flow from VM5 to VM6
- Flow from (VM1, VM2) to (VM3, VM4)