The Collector VM page provides a snapshot of the properties, changes, and problems of a particular collector node.
In the Collector VM page, you see:
- Important information about the selected platform node, such as name, IP address, CPU cores, memory, the last upgraded time, and the version.
- Number of open problems related to the collector and the problem details.
- Number of open problems related to the data sources and the problem details.
- List of the changes that occurred in the data source in the last seven days.
- Details of the data sources and the NetFlow reporters available in the collector. The number of flows are shown for each NetFlow reporter. For data sources, the number of flows and the discovered VMs are shown.
- The graphical representation of the metrics such as CPU Usage, Memory Usage, and Data Disk Usage