You can set the preference for the user session timeout.
- On the Settings page, click System Configuration.
The System Configuration tab is visible only to the
- Click the edit icon to change your preference for the user session timeout.
The default value for the session timeout is
- Drag the slider bar to set the timeout value for the session. The value ranges from
- You can also view the details on who modified the timeout value and when in the Last Modified field.
- Click Submit. The Success message appears to confirm that the updated session duration will be effective from the next login.
The new value for the user session timeout will come into effect only after you log out and log in again.