You must uninstall vRealize Network Insight through vSphere Web Client.
- If you can access the vRealize Network Insight web portal, do the following:
- Log in to the vRealize Network Insight web portal.
- Go to .
- Turn off and delete all datasources.
Deletion of the vCenter datasource removes IPFIX settings (if configured) on VDS. Similarly deletion of the NSX Manager datasource removes IPFIX settings from NSX Flow Monitor.
- If you are unable to access the vRealize Network Insight web portal, do the following:
- If Netflow (IPFIX) is enabled on vCenter, remove vRealize Network Insight collector IP from VDS/DVPG IPFIX settings. See Remove Collector IP When Netflow is Enabled in vCenter.
- If IPFIX is enabled on NSX, remove vRealize Network Insight collector IP Flow Monitoring settings. See Remove Collector IP When Netflow is Enabled in NSX.
- If Netflow is configured on physical switches to send Netflow to vRealize Network Insight Netflow Collector, modify the configuration at switches to stop sending NetFlow information.
- If any specific firewall or routing rules are created to allow or route traffic to and from vRealize Network Insight VMs, remove those firewall/routing rules.
- For security reasons, clean up access credentials used to configure data sources in vRealize Network Insight.
- Shutdown and delete all vRealize Network Insight Collectors and Platform VMs.