You can use vRealize Network Insight to analyze flows in your datacenter.
- Add a vCenter Server datasource. For information about the procedure to add the datasource, see the User Guide
- At least two hours of data collection must occur before starting the flow analysis.
- Specify the scope of the analysis. For example, if you are interested in flows of all virtual machines in a Cluster, select Cluster from the dropdown menu. You can alternately select all virtual machines connected to a VLAN or VXLAN.
- Select the entity name for which you want to analyze the flows.
- Select the duration and click Analyze.