If Netflow (IPFIX) is enabled in vCenter, use this procedure to remove vRealize Network Insight Collector IP from Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)/Distributed Virtual Port Group (DVPG) IPFIX settings.
- Log in to vSphere Web Client.
- Go to .
- In the left pane, select the VDS and click .
- In the Collector IP address field, remove vRealize Network Insight Collector IP details.
- In the Collector Port field, remove the port details.
- Click OK.
You must wait around two minutes before you move to the next step.
- Select the DVPG of this VDS and click .
- In the Netflow field, select Disable from the drop-down.
- Verify your settings and click Apply.
What to do next
Perform the steps again for each VDS and its DVPGs for which IPFIX is enabled to remove vRealize Network Insight Collector IP.