You can add VMware Cloud on AWS - vCenter as a data source.
- You must have Cloud Administrator privilege to VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter.
- Obtain the credentials to add VMware Cloud on AWS - vCenter as a data source.
- Log in to your VMware Cloud Services console.
- Click VMware Cloud on AWS under My Services.
- Click the name of the desired SDDC.
- Select the Settings tab, perform the following tasks:
- Expand the vCenter FQDN panel and copy or note down the vCenter FQDN.
- Expand the Default vCenter User Account panel and copy or note down the user credentials.
- On the vRealize Network Insight UI, go to .
- Under VMware Cloud on AWS, click VMware Cloud on AWS - vCenter.
- In the Add a VMware Cloud on AWS - VMware vCenter page,
- Select the Collector VM.
- Provide the vCenter FQDN that you have retrieved from the VMware Cloud Services..
- Provide the user credentials that you retrieved from the VMware Cloud Services.
- Click Validate.
- Enter Nickname and Notes (if any) for the data source and click Submit.
- Add a VMware Cloud on AWS NSX Manager.