You can use the VMware Edge Device page to get an overview of your VMware edge devices available in vRealize Network Insight.
To access this page, search for Edge Device and in the search result list, click the entity you want to view.
In the VMware Edge Device page, you see:
- The IP of a VM is unknown to vRealize Network Insight.
- Default gateway is configured incorrectly in a VM.
- There are more than two edges hops for north-south flow from a VM.
- The Edge is part of an ECMP (Equal Cost Multi Path routing) cluster.
- The Edge is connected to an Universal logical distributed router.