In vRealize Network Insight, you can add your vCenter and NSX-T that are deployed in Azure VMware Solution (AVS).
Configure Azure VMware Solution in vRealize Network Insight
To get insight about your vCenter Server and NSX-T that are deployed in Azure VMware Solution (AVS), you must add the vCenter and NSX-T in vRealize Network Insight.
Add vCenter Server
To add vCenter Server for Azure VMware Solution, you must use VMware Cloud (VMC) - VMware vCenter data source option in the UI. Ensure you have Cloud Administrator privilege.
- On the vRealize Network Insight UI, go to .
- Under VMware Cloud (VMC), click VMC - vCenter.
- In the Add a VMware Cloud (VMC) - VMware vCenter page, do the following:
- Select the Collector VM.
- Provide the vCenter FQDN/IP address.
- Provide the user credentials for your vCenter Server.
- Click Validate.
- Enter Nickname and Notes (Optional) for the data source and click SUBMIT.
Add NSX-T Manager
In case you have selected the Enable latency metric collection check box, you get NSX-T latency collector not configured alert. You can disable the alert or edit the NSX-T Manager data source and clear the Enable latency metric collection check box.
What to Do Next
Once the data collection starts, you can view the data source related information in vRealize Network Insight. To know about entity details, see Viewing Entity Details.