The Federation page provides an application centric network health and performance overview of multiple vRealize Network Insight instances. This page is available only for vRealize Cloud Universal Edition users.
Configure Peer Federation Instance
You can pair up to nine peer instances to a primary Federation instance. The peer instances can be of vRealize Network Insight Cloud, vRealize Network Insight, or both.
- In the navigation panel on the left of the Homepage, click .
- On the Infrastructure and Support page, Select the Federation tab.
- Click Configure to add the peer instance details.
In the Configure Instance page, do the following:
- Mode: select the mode as Peer
- Nickname: Enter a nick name
- Location: Search by the city name or zip code and select the city to add it as the location
- Shared Secret: Enter the shared secret that you have generated from the primary instance
- Click Submit.