You must add data sources into vRealize Network Insight to gather data of your data center.
- All: Displays all the available data sources.
- With Problems: Displays the data sources where vRealize Network Insight has found a problem.
- With Recommendations: Displays auto generated recommendations from vRealize Network Insight for the data sources that require additional information.
- Disabled: Displays the data sources that have been deactivated.
|Displays name of the data source.
|Displays IP address or FQDN details for the data source.
|Last Metric Collection
|Displays the time stamp of the last metric data collection.
|Last Configuration Collection
|Displays the time stamp of the last configuration data collection.
|Displays the polling interval that is defined for the data source
|Displays the number of VMs that have been discovered for that data source.
Note: The Discovered VMs column is populated only if the data source is vCenter or AWS source.
|Displays the flows count for the data source.
|Indicates if the date collection on the data source is enabled or not.
vRealize Network Insight provides the following functions to enable easy access to the information of data sources.
- You can search a data source by name, IP address, or by the collector VM name by using the search bar locate above the column headers.
- You can filter information by different data sources in the Type( Nickname) column.
- You can filter information by various collector VMs in the Collector VM column.
vRealize Network Insight enables you to add different types of VMware products and other third party data sources ranging from public cloud, containers, firewalls, routers and switches, and load balancers.