You can add VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud as a data source in vRealize Network Insight.
- You have not already added a VMware SD-WAN data source.
- The data source and its version is supported in vRealize Network Insight. For more information, see Supported Products and Versions.
- The data source follows VMware Ports and Protocols supported in vRealize Network Insight. For more information, see VMware Ports and Protocols.
- You have one of the following permissions or roles:
Note: For more information on VMware SD-WAN roles, see the Roles and Privilege Levels topic in VMware SD-WAN Administration Guide
- Enterprise Standard Admin
- Enterprise Superuser
- Enterprise Support
- You have added at least one VMware SD-WAN SKU license.
- Go to .
- Click Add Source.
- Under WAN, select VeloCloud.
- In the Add a New VeloCloud Account or Source page, provide the required information.
Option Action Collector VM Select a flow collector VM from the drop-down menu. This VM is used to collect VeloCloud Edge flow records.Note: Do not use a Physical Flow Collector to collect VeloCloud Edge flow records. VCO URL Enter the VeloCloud Orchestrator (VCO) URL that you want to add as a data source. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password. Web Proxy (Optional) Select a web proxy from the drop-down menu.Note: The Web Proxy (Optional) is visible only if you have configured a web proxy in vRealize Network Insight.
- Click Validate.
- (Optional) In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- (Optional) In the Notes text box, add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.
What to do next
Note: You can see the View Instruction option in Note: Netflow collection should be enabled for all the Profiles and Edges.