By default, the user session timeout is set to
15 minutes. You can modify this value according to your preference.
- On the Settings page, click System Configuration.
Note: The System Configuration tab is visible only to the
- To change your preference for the User Session Timeout, click EDIT.
- Drag the slider bar to set the timeout value for the session. The value ranges from
- You can also view the details on who modified the timeout value and when in the Last Modified field.
- Click Submit. The Success message appears to confirm that the updated session duration will be effective from the next login.
Note: The new value for the user session timeout will come into effect only after you log out and log in again.