In the Network Map page, you can group multiple entities together for the better management and visibility. In the Network Map page, groups define a set of multiple entities. A group can also contain other groups. Groups are used to organize the entity list and to provide a context to the visualization in the network map. You can also use groups when searching for entities and paths.
- In the Network Map page, click Edit in the lower-right corner.
- After you click Edit, you can do the following:
Option Action Add a group To add a group, do the following:
- Click the Add Group icon located in the lower-right corner.
- In the Create Group window, in the Name text box, enter a group name.
- From the Entities drop-down, select all the entities that you want to add in the group.
- From the Color drop-down, select a color for the group, and click SUBMIT.
Edit a group To edit a group, do the following:
Note: You can edit only user-defined groups. You cannot edit system-generated groups.
- Select the user-defined group that you want to edit, and click Edit Group.
- In the Edit Group window, do the required changes.
- Click Submit.
Delete a group To delete a group, do the following:
- Select the group you want to delete, and click Delete Group.
- In the Confirm Action window, click Confirm.
- Refresh the Network Map to view the changes.