In vRealize Network Insight, you can configure auto-refresh interval for entity pages and dashboards.
vRealize Network Insight provides the auto-refresh feature for the entity dashboards and dashboards. The dashboard refreshes automatically once in every n minutes specified on the header bar.
- You cannot change the auto-refresh time interval for a particular dashboard.
- Auto-refresh is paused if you select a past time interval in timeline slider.
You can pause auto-refresh if you do not require it for a particular dashboard. On the header bar, set Pause to ON. The auto-refresh counter resets once you set Pause to OFF.
If you are viewing a dashboard and if another user is making changes to it such as changing the layout of the dashboard, the auto-refresh feature not only updates the content but also refreshes the entire dashboard. This occurs only if sharing and collaboration exists between you and the other user.
- On the Settings page, click My Preferences. Or on the respective dashboard, click Modify next to Auto-Refresh in the header bar.
- Click Edit to change the time interval for auto-refresh. Select the time interval from the drop-down menu. Click Save.
- To deactivate the auto-refresh option, select Disabled from the drop-down menu. All the dashboards are deactivated from refreshing automatically if you select this option.