To filter or search data related to the load balancer, you can use search queries.
- vm where lbServiceNodes is set - Lists all the VMs that are hosting an application where the load is distributed.
- vm where lbServiceNodes is set and PowerState !='POWEREDON' - Lists all the VMs that are hosting a load balanced application, but currently non-functional.
- pool member where state = 'DISABLED' - Lists all pool members that are disabled.
- Count of Pool Memebers where Service Port = '80' - Provides the count of all pool members for a particular type of service that are running on port 80.
- service node where virtual machine is not set - Lists all service nodes that are using physical servers as application servers. Or, shows the VMware vCenter Server that is hosting multiple VMs, and is not added in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.