If you are an enterprise license user, you can add NSX Advanced Load Balancer as a data source in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
You must verify the following information:
- You must have access to NSX Advanced Load Balancer APIs.
- You must you must have at least Read access to the following groups and resources:
Group Resource Application
- Virtual Service
- Pool Group
- Alert Config
- Service Engine
- Service Engine Group
- Virtual Routing Framework (VRF) Context
- System Settings
Profiles Analytics Profiles
In NSX Advanced Load Balancer, the authorization of a user account is decided based the combination of roles and tenants. For more information, see the NSX Advanced Load Balancer documentation.
- Go to .
- Click Add Source.
- Under Load Balancers, select NSX Advanced Load Balancer.
- On the Add a new NSX Advanced Load Balancer Account or Source page, provide the following details:
Option Action Collector VM Select a collector VM from the drop-down menu. IP Address/FQDN Enter the IP address or the FQDN details of the NSX Advanced Load Balancer Cluster or Controller. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password.
- Click Validate.
- (Optional) In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- (Optional) In the Notes text box, add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.
After adding the data source, it takes some time to display the NSX Advanced Load Balancer details such as the integration with NSX-T Data Center.
To perform a search on NSX Advanced Load Balancer entities, use the query string
NSX-ALB Data Source.