In the Network Map page, you can group multiple entities together for the better management and visibility. In the Network Map page, groups define a set of multiple entities. A group can also contain other groups. Groups are used to organize the entity list and to provide a context to the visualization in the network map. You can also use groups when searching for entities and paths.
- In the Network Map page, click Edit in the lower-right corner.
You see Edit Mode in the Network Topology.
- To create a group, click Add Group in the lower-right corner, and do the following:
- In the Create Group window, in the Name text box, enter a group name.
- From the Entities drop-down, select all the entities that you want to add in the group.
- From the Color drop-down, select a color for the group, and click SUBMIT.
- To delete a group in the lower-right corner, do the following:
- Select the group you want to delete, and click Delete Group.
- In the Confirm Action window, click Confirm.