You can set a pinboard of your choice as your default home page.
- Navigate to the desired pinboard that you want to set as the home page.
- Click Pinboard Options. Click Set as Home Page.
This particular pinboard is set as the home page.Note: Once you set a pinboard as the home page, the Set as Home Page option on that pinboard is disabled.
- You can also set a particular pinboard as the default home page from the My Preferences page under Settings.
- If you want to view the previous home page, then click Network Insight Home under Pinboards in the left navigation pane. The message Do you want to set Network Insight Home as Homepage? pops up. If you want to revert back to the default home page, click Set Homepage. Click Dismiss to close the message.
- If you delete a pinboard that you have set as your home page, then the default home page is reset to Network Insight Home page. If you are the owner of the pinboard that you are deleting, a message pops up for confirmation for deletion.
- If another user has set the pinboard that you have created as the home page, when you delete it, the home page reverts back to Network Insight Home automatically for that user.