You can add Google Cloud VMware Engine NSX Manager as a data source in vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
- From the left navigation pane, go to .
- Click Add Source.
- In the VMware Cloud (VMC) category, select Google Cloud VMware Engine NSX Manager.
- On the Add Accounts or Source page, do the following:
Option Action Collector VM The System selects the collector automatically based on your selection of the VMware vCenter.Note: You must add the NSX Manager to the same collector VM as of the corresponding VMware vCenter. IP Address/FQDN Enter the IP address or the FQDN details. Username Enter the user name. Password Enter the password.
- Click Validate.
- To collect IPFIX flows for DFW, select Enable DFW IPFIX check box from the Additional Information section.
- If you get error messages while enabling DFW IPFIX, see Unable to Enable DFW IPFIX troubleshooting topic.
- If you don't need IPFIX, you must be a local user with audit level permissions. But if you need IPFIX, you must have one of the following permissions: enterprise_admin, network_engineer, security_engineer, or cloudadmin.
- The cloudadmin role does not have write access to NSX-T Data Center IPFIX MP API: /api/v1/ipfix/collectorconfigs/<id>
- As this API is not allowed for cloudadmin, vRealize Network Insight Cloud will no longer support IPFIX flow collection for logical switches created using Advanced Networking tab in NSX-T Data Center.
- (Optional) In the Nickname text box, enter a nickname.
- (Optional) In the Notes text box, add a note if necessary.
- Click Submit.