To match your requirements, you can change the brick size of your appliance from
- ♦ To increase the brick size of your setup, do the following as necessary:
- Increase the disk size. For more information, see the Increase the Disk Size topic.
- Increase RAM, total vCPU and corresponding reservation. To increase RAM, total vCPU and corresponding reservation, do the following steps that are relevant to your setup:
Option Description For a collector
- Log in to VMware vCenter.
- Shutdown the Collector VM using the Shut Down Guest OS option.
Note: Do not use the Power Off option.
- Increase RAM, total vCPU and corresponding reservation of the VM as required to match the target brick size.
- Power On the Collector VM.