You can use the Add Cloud Provider workspace to add or edit a cloud provider. You can edit the cloud provider rate card for default cloud providers and the new cloud provider.
- On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Configuration > Cost Settings > Cloud Providers.
You can also reach the Cloud Providers page from the Home Screen. In the Home screen, navigate to Optimize Capacity > What-If Analysis > Plan Migration > Add Cloud Providers. For more information, see What-If-Analysis - Migration Planning section in vRealize Operations Cloud help.
- Click the Add Cloud icon.
- Enter the Cloud Provider Name.
- Select the cloud provider logo and click Upload Logo.
- Click Next.
- Click Download Template and specify the required values.
Note: When you edit a cloud provider the Download Template link is replaced with Download Existing Rate Card. You can update the existing rate card and upload the same.
- Select the updated template and click Upload Rate Card.
- Click Validate.
Note: vRealize Operations Cloud validates the rate card and reports success or failure. If errors are reported, you can correct the errors and proceed further.
- Click Finish.
The new cloud provider is now part of the vRealize Operations Cloud cloud provider list.