You create a report to generate a scheduled snapshot of views and dashboards. You can track current resources and predict potential risks to the environment. You can schedule automated reports at regular intervals.
- In the menu, click Dashboards.
- From the left panel, click the Reports drop-down menu and then click Report Templates.
- From the Report Templates tab, click Add to create a template.
- Complete the steps in the left pane to:
- Enter a name and description for the report template.
- Add a view or a dashboard.
- Select an output for the report.
- Select the layout options.
- Click Save.