The integration of the vRealize Operations Cloud service and vRealize Automation Cloud service happens automatically if your organization has access to both the services. If you add vRealize Automation Cloud services first and then add vRealize Operations Cloud cloud services, vRealize Operations Cloud autoconfigures the vRealize Automation Cloud accounts.
How Cloud Integration Works
- Import cloud accounts defined in vRealize Automation Cloud to vRealize Operations Cloud.
- View cloud zones defined in vRealize Automation cloud in vRealize Operations Cloud.
- Modifications done to Cloud Zones in vRealize Automation cloud are reflected in vRealize Operations Cloud.
- View the integrated cloud adapter instance in vRealize Automation 8.x inventory objects.
- List the objects related to the integrated cloud adapter in vRealize Operations Cloud inventory.
- Access to the objects in your vRealize Automation cloud account is based on your user role. An organization administrator has access to all the objects in your cloud environment, but an organization member has limited access to the objects in your cloud environment.
- Updates done to the objects or data of vRealize Automation cloud are reflected in vRealize Operations Cloud as well.
- After the vRealize Automation cloud and vRealize Operations Cloud integration is complete, all the dashboards of vRealize Automation are created in vRealize Operations Cloud.
You can perform reset and upgrade operation on vRealize Automation cloud accounts. If you reset the vRealize Automation account, you create an environment and all the data related to the old setup is removed from the system.
If you upgrade the vRealize Automation cloud account, the historical data is retained in the vRealize Operations Cloud account.