You configured an adapter instance of NSX-T with the VMware on AWS credentials. Now you want to verify that your adapter instance can retrieve information from the NSX-T objects in your inventory.
To view the object types, in the menu, click.
|NSX-T Adapter Instance||The vRealize Operations management pack for the NSX-T instance.|
|Logical Switch||Logical segments in the NSX-T environment.|
|Logical Switches||Group of the logical segments.|
|Firewall Section||Firewall sections in the NSX-T environment.|
|Firewall Sections||Group of firewall sections.|
|Logical Router||Logical routers in the NSX-T environment.|
|Logical Routers||Group of tier-0 and tier-1 logical routers.|
|Tier-0 Routers||Group of tier-0 logical routers.|
|Tier-1 Routers||Group of tier-1 logical routers.|
|Group||Groups in the NSX-T environment.|
|Management Groups||Group of management groups in the NSX-T environment.|
|Compute Groups||Group of compute groups in the NSX-T environment.|
|Groups||Group of both management and compute groups.|
- In the menu, click Administration and then in the left pane, click Inventory.
- In the list of tags, expand Adapter Instances and expand NSX-T Adapter Instance.
- Select the adapter instance name to display the list of objects discovered by your adapter instance.
- Slide the display bar to the right to view the object status.
Object Status Description Collection State If green, the object is connected. Collection Status If green, the adapter is retrieving data from the object.
- Deselect the adapter instance name and expand the Object Types tag.
Each Object Type name appears with the number of objects of that type in your environment.