You use roles to manage access control for user accounts in vRealize Operations Cloud.
In this procedure, you will add a new role and assign administrative permissions to the role.
- In the menu, click Administration, and then in the left pane click .
- Click the Roles tab.
- Click the Add icon on the toolbar to create a role.
The Create Role dialog box appears.
- For the role name, type admin_cluster, then type a description and click OK.
The admin_cluster role appears in the list of roles.
- Click the admin_cluster role.
- In the Details grid below, on the Permissions pane, click the Edit icon.
The Assign Permissions to Role dialog box appears.
- Select the Administrative Access - all permissions check box.
- Click Update.
This action gives this role administrative access to all the features in the environment.
What to do next
Create a user account, and assign this role to the account.