You can use the vSphere Compute Inventory Dashboard to browse through the topology of your vSphere compute inventory which includes information related to vSphere world, vCenter Server, data center, clusters, hosts, virtual machines, properties, and metrics.
You can select an object type to view the properties and metrics related to it. You can also view the clusters, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines associated with the object.
- Properties: View the properties related to an object in the environment.
- Metrics: View the metrics related to the object.
- Clusters: View the cluster functionality.
- ESXi Hosts: View the data related to the hosts.
- Virtual Machines: View VMs that belong to the object.